[ICE]Gmod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whatever bla bla bla bla bla and bla

4 posters

Go down

whatever bla bla bla bla bla and bla Empty whatever bla bla bla bla bla and bla

Post  Admin Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:41 pm

yeh whatever im out, i could say it was fun but it really wasnt i was killing myself everytime just to turn server on im bored with gmod and im tired of ppl being general idiots so darkangel pm ill give u admin log in password im out. make something of it dont make something of i really just stopped caring, and omega omberha whatever.. im telling u its not just the players im sick if this in general so make something of if u think u can handle being admin haaaaaaaaaaah both of u see if u can do this if u last one year on this contact me real-dusan@live.nl if not hehe contact me how long u guys took to say: "fuck it im out" so for this just lemme say fuck it im out Wink

think of me whatever ya wanna think, hes gone crazy he thinks this is real life is he going to kill himself hes gone emo is he emo is he crazy isnt he taking this a little bit to seriously isnt he overthinking this

well yah whatever i dont even feel like putting , and . anymore its just useless do what ya want Wink

and dont come to me asking for help cuz the forum will be probably the only thing u guys will get since i probably cleaned the board after u red this
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://icegmod.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

whatever bla bla bla bla bla and bla Empty Re: whatever bla bla bla bla bla and bla

Post  DarkAngel Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:52 am

Well, why don't you delete the forum too? Without the help/updates topic, it doesn't help to make server...
Btw, I'll play in singleplayer, so don't need to give me the admin logs...
Maybe in the future, I'll make my own server, I hope I'll be more patient than you.

Then, the last goodbye, for you,

Dark Angel, Ex-Head Admin of ICE "Garry's Mod 11" online server

PS : If anyone get the hamachi logs, I'll join hamachi server to talk to ppls... That's all.

Last edited by DarkAngel on Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
DarkAngel
DarkAngel
Junior Admin
Junior Admin

Back to top Go down

whatever bla bla bla bla bla and bla Empty Re: whatever bla bla bla bla bla and bla

Post  omberha12 Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:08 am

Okay I guess...
I'm one of the most fucking mad and angry guy in the world ice and for sure I fucking blame you...
I dont know what you feel but seriously...FUCK IT
Okay I guess it's over but at least you should have gave us some information about what how when who...
yep just destroy the fucking forum by deleting everything BEFORE MOTHER FUCKING SUMMER
GREAT FUCKING JOB MAN
Okay anyways I dont blame you it's okay...
I even doubt that you read this shit im writing here cuz as I've seen in the last couple of days U took a big piece of shit
what do u mean we dont come and play when u ask us???
IM SO SORRY D:
man
this is not my fucking life I cant be sitting in front of the computer every fucking minute waiting for you to come and play
Garrysmod is such a great game you can make like simply anything but well...yeah...I guess WE fucked it up all
I didnt feel bored and I loved the feeling I edited posts on the forum to make people's lives easier by making helpful topics and suggestions
Okay Ice and all the other ppl who APPRECIATED this shit...bye
-"omega" out!-
omberha12
omberha12

http://www.omberha.com

Back to top Go down

Post  omberha12 Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:13 am

Okay man I dont fucking care give me the admin password and login if u want and I make something out of it
Im not giving up
as far as I see darkangel doesnt want it so If you definitely need to give it to somebody give it to me so I can prove your wrong
and people are definitely not sick
omberha12
omberha12

http://www.omberha.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ipd3995 Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:08 am

"He's gone soooooo EMO right now Sad "
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Since I already got tired of gmod, I dont think I'll play it anymore.
SO yeah hope I see ya in some other game ;]
Until then listen to this wonderful song
PWNZERNESS!
TROLOLOLOLOLOL!
kthxbai!
ipd3995
ipd3995

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum